Fundacao Ibere CamargoCurrently Closed
- Address: Av. Padre Cacique, 2000 - Cristal, Porto Alegre - RS, 90810-240, Brazil
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-5132478000
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Family And Kids
About Fundacao Ibere Camargo, Porto Alegre
One of the most loved painters of Brail- Ibere Camargo has shaped Brazilian art into an international masterpiece! The foundation of Ibere Camargo was initiated by his widow after the artist died.
Till date, the foundation preserves and maintains some of his best works and is known to spread his ideologies about art and life.
If you are an art-lover, this one is a must-see!
Fundacao Ibere Camargo Information
- Visit the nearby Igreja do Evangelho Quadrangular Church.
How To reach Fundacao Ibere Camargo by Public Transport
- Bus: at Padre Cacique
- By Lotacao
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Porto Alegre before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Porto Alegre and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Fundacao Ibere Camargo
95% of people who visit Porto Alegre include Fundacao Ibere Camargo in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
41.32% of people start their Fundacao Ibere Camargo visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Fundacao Ibere Camargo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fundacao Ibere Camargo
Fundacao Ibere Camargo Map
Fundacao Ibere Camargo Trips
Fundacao Ibere Camargo, Porto Alegre Reviews
Museum changes the display frequently. The region around is awesome. Always crowed of people, especially at sunsets. The sunset at the lake is magnificent.
Great location and artwork. Beautiful views of the city and river. Too bad the hours are so restricted and it's closed most of the time. Such an important museum should receive a lot more support from the government and local community as well.
So disappointing. The website of the foundation promises thousands of works by the artist displayed throughout the building just for visitors to find only a couple of hundreds crammed on the second floor and no access allowed to the floors above which are kept empty. The building itself as an architectural feat was an important reason to get all the way to the foundation but it is not well kept in the outside and the fact that you cannot visit the two top floors makes for an unworthy visit.
It's Porto Alegres' most beautiful gem
You must come here to see sunset and some art. A very beautiful architecture
All QuestionsFundacao ibere camargo
- Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul - Campus Do Vale
- Tv Pampa-jornalismo
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica Do Rio Grande Do Sul
- Procergs-cia Processamento Dados Do Estado Rio Grande Sul
- Brique Da Redenção
- Anvisa - Agência Nacional De Vigilância Sanitária
- Estádio Olímpico Monumental
- Salgado Filho International Airport
- Igreja Nossa Senhora Das Dores
- Museu Do Trabalho
- Parque Germania
- First New Hope Baptist Church
- Amys Boat & RV Storage
- Saddhamma Meditation Society
- Bethany Christian Church
- Mt Hope Baptist Church
- Moss Point
- Fork Baptist Church
- Watch Tower Baptist Church
- Little River Baptist Church
- Anderson-Foster House
- Guest House At Lake Anna
- Saint Thomas Baptist Church
- Holly Springs Airport
- Immaculate Conception Catholic Church
- Lake Anna Marina