Fundacao Ibere Camargo, Porto Alegre
About Fundacao Ibere Camargo, Porto Alegre
Fundacao Ibere Camargo, Porto Alegre - Address, Phone Number
Address: Av. Padre Cacique, 2000 - Cristal, Porto Alegre - RS, 90810-240, Brazil
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 424 times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the most loved painters of Brail- Ibere Camargo has shaped Brazilian art into an international masterpiece! The foundation of Ibere Camargo was initiated by his widow after the artist died.
Till date, the foundation preserves and maintains some of his best works and is known to spread his ideologies about art and life.
If you are an art-lover, this one is a must-see!
Fundacao Ibere Camargo Information
- Visit the nearby Igreja do Evangelho Quadrangular Church.
How To reach Fundacao Ibere Camargo by Public Transport
- Bus: at Padre Cacique
- By Lotacao
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Porto Alegre before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Porto Alegre and book an accommodation of your choice.
Fundacao Ibere Camargo, Porto Alegre Reviews - Write a Review
Great location and artwork. Beautiful views of the city and river. Too bad the hours are so restricted and it's closed most of the time. Such an important museum should receive a lot more support from the government and local community as well.
So disappointing. The website of the foundation promises thousands of works by the artist displayed throughout the building just for visitors to find only a couple of hundreds crammed on the second floor and no access allowed to the floors above which are kept empty. The building itself as an architectural feat was an important reason to get all the way to the foundation but it is not well kept in the outside and the fact that you cannot visit the two top floors makes for an unworthy visit.
It's Porto Alegres' most beautiful gem
You must come here to see sunset and some art. A very beautiful architecture
Not worth it. but the are in front by the river is very nice!
- Nearby Attractions
- Parque Marinha Do Brasil
- Universidade Federal De Ciências Da Saúde De Porto Alegre
- Hipodromo Do Cristal
- Salgado Filho Airport
- Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul - Campus Do Vale
- Tv Pampa-jornalismo
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica Do Rio Grande Do Sul
- Procergs-cia Processamento Dados Do Estado Rio Grande Sul
- Brique Da Redenção
- Anvisa - Agência Nacional De Vigilância Sanitária
- Porto Alegre Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Porto Alegre
- What to See in 48 Hours in Porto Alegre
- What to See in 72 Hours in Porto Alegre
- How to Spend 5 Days in Porto Alegre
- How to Spend 6 Days in Porto Alegre
- How to Spend 7 Days in Porto Alegre