Guaiba LakeCurrently Open
- Address: Porto Alegre, State of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Family And Kids, Lake
Guaiba Lake - Review
The Guaiba Lake is perfect if you love sunset. A quiet evening stroll by one of the many avenue restaurants makes it a favorable way to spend a quiet evening.
- Guided boat ride which gives you a fascinating time along with a distant view of the city.
Guaiba Lake Information
- Do carry bottled drinking water and a hat if you are visiting during sunny days. Sunscreen will go a long way too.
How To reach Guaiba Lake by Public Transport
- Bus: At Avenue Guaiba
- By Lotação
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Porto Alegre before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Porto Alegre and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Guaiba Lake
95% of people who visit Porto Alegre include Guaiba Lake in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
52.65% of people start their Guaiba Lake visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Guaiba Lake
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Guaiba Lake
Guaiba Lake Map
Guaiba Lake Trips
1 View7 Days 6 Nights7 Day Trip to Porto Alegre, Gramado, Canela from BauruBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Porto Alegre, Gramado, Canela
Guaiba Lake, Porto Alegre Reviews
All QuestionsGuaiba lake
- Anvisa - Agência Nacional De Vigilância Sanitária
- Estádio Olímpico Monumental
- Salgado Filho International Airport
- Focus Car Rental S / A
- Ilha Da Pintada
- Igreja Nossa Senhora Das Dores
- Santander Cultural
- Centro Cultural CEEE Erico Verissimo
- Parque Germania
- Instituto NT De Cinema E Cultura
- Memorial Do Rio Grande Do Sul