Guaiba LakeCurrently Open
- Address: Porto Alegre, State of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Family And Kids, Lake
The Guaiba Lake is perfect if you love sunset. A quiet evening stroll by one of the many avenue restaurants makes it a favorable way to spend a quiet evening.
- Guided boat ride which gives you a fascinating time along with a distant view of the city.
Guaiba Lake Travel Tips
- Do carry bottled drinking water and a hat if you are visiting during sunny days. Sunscreen will go a long way too.
How to Reach Guaiba Lake
- Bus: At Avenue Guaiba
- By Lotação
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Porto Alegre before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Porto Alegre and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Guaiba Lake Address: Porto Alegre, State of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Guaiba Lake Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Guaiba Lake(preferred time): 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Guaiba Lake: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
21.55% of people who visit Porto Alegre include Guaiba Lake in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
42.86% of people start their Guaiba Lake visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Guaiba Lake
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Guaiba Lake
People normally club together Rio Grande Do Sul Museum Of Art and Moinhos De Vento Park while planning their visit to Guaiba Lake.