Moinhos De Vento ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: R. Comendador Caminha, s/n - Moinhos de Vento, Porto Alegre - RS, 90430-030, Brazil
- Timings: 11:30 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +55-5133321021
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
About Moinhos De Vento Park, Porto Alegre
The Moinhos de Vento Park is one of the most laid-back places around Porto Alegre. If you love green lawns and want to simply see a little bit of the city’s park-life, the place is perfect for people-watching and a quiet evening stroll.
The pond in the park has places to sit around, facing the park’s own windmill! A must if you like greenery and some quiet time.
Moinhos De Vento Park Information
- The place is ideal to soak the sun. Don’t forget to carry a sunscreen though.
How To reach Moinhos De Vento Park by Public Transport
- Bus: At Goethe
- By Lotação
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Porto Alegre before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Porto Alegre and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Moinhos De Vento Park
95% of people who visit Porto Alegre include Moinhos De Vento Park in their plan
93.42% of people start their Moinhos De Vento Park visit around 7 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Moinhos De Vento Park
93.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Moinhos De Vento Park
Moinhos De Vento Park Map
Moinhos De Vento Park Trips
Moinhos De Vento Park, Porto Alegre Reviews
Ótimo parque para passar uma tarde acompanhado de amigos ou familiares, ótima região para fazer um lanche ou piquenique, exercícios físicos como correr ou andar de bicicleta. Bem localizado e seguro. Policiamento constante na região.
Good place for hanging out with friends on holidays and spare time. Works well for fitness activities such as cycling or jogging, as there are lots of trees around, but not much support like water or bathrooms.
Just go there. Amazing.
Not very large; it has a 1km trail around the circumference and a small pond in the middle. It is relatively well maintained and in a relatively safe area.
Beautiful landscape. Clean and safe.
All QuestionsMoinhos de vento park
- Pepsi On Stage
- Parque Marinha Do Brasil
- Universidade Federal De Ciências Da Saúde De Porto Alegre
- Hipodromo Do Cristal
- Salgado Filho Airport
- Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul - Campus Do Vale
- Tv Pampa-jornalismo
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica Do Rio Grande Do Sul
- Procergs-cia Processamento Dados Do Estado Rio Grande Sul
- Brique Da Redenção
- Anvisa - Agência Nacional De Vigilância Sanitária
- Calvin Carlson
- Presbyterian Manse
- Quamen Farms
- Jeff Amacher
- Docter, D
- Columbia Art And Custom Framing Gallery
- Amwell First Presbyterian Church
- Weeks Marine Weeks Marine
- Seneca Transit Service
- New Hope Missions
- Sensenig John
- Regal Sunset Station 13 Theatre
- Spurlock's Gun Shop
- Jesus Triumphant Christian Complex