Pucrs Museum Of Science And TechnologyCurrently Closed
- Address: Av. Ipiranga, 6681 - Partenon, Porto Alegre - RS, 90619-900, Brazil
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-5133203500
- Ticket Price: 24 BRL
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Science Museum, Family And Kids
Pucrs Museum Of Science And Technology - Review
The PUCRS Museums of Science and Technology is known for its innovative and interactive exhibits and the sheer variety of scientific facts displayed in detail.
If you love science or simply want to see the colourful exhibits which will tickle your curious brain, the museum is sure to give you something to ponder upon.
- Biology, Palaeontology and Archaeology exhibits.
- Museum Shop
- Museum tour (only by pre-visit appointments).
Pucrs Museum Of Science And Technology Information
- Do visit the Museum shop to buy some geeky souvenirs.
Pucrs Museum Of Science And Technology Ticket Prices
- General: Brazilian Real 24.00 for admission for the general public
- Brazilian Real 12.00
- Admission for children from 4 to 12, seniors (60 an older), students, teachers, and PUCRS alumni*
- *Teachers and students must present identification and PUCRS alumni must present their Alumni Card
- Brazilian Real 4.00
- Digital Planetarium*
- *Minimum age: 10
Call up the museum to know about Tour prices.
How To reach Pucrs Museum Of Science And Technology by Public Transport
- Bus: At Bento Goncalves
- By Lotação
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Porto Alegre before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Porto Alegre and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pucrs Museum Of Science And Technology
95% of people who visit Porto Alegre include Pucrs Museum Of Science And Technology in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
68.31% of people start their Pucrs Museum Of Science And Technology visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Pucrs Museum Of Science And Technology
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pucrs Museum Of Science And Technology