Rio Grande Do Sul Museum Of Art, Porto AlegreCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Praça da Alfândega, s/n - Centro, Porto Alegre - RS, 90010-191, Brazil
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-5132272311
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museum, Museum, Family And Kids
About Rio Grande Do Sul Museum Of Art, Porto Alegre
One of the most beautiful buildings in the city of Porto Alegre, the Rio Grande do Sul Museum of Art is known for its exclusive, classic art pieces by some of the most famous artists like Ibere Camargo, Vasco Prado, Jose Lutzenberger, Luiz Maristany de Trias, Joao Fahrion, Glenio Bianchetti and Carlos Scliar among other greats. There are almost 2600 art pieces in the museum-most of them belonging to the 20th century.
- Vasco Prado: Model resting, bronze
- Arthur Timótheo da Costa: Lady in white
- Ado Malagoli: The black cat
Rio Grande Do Sul Museum Of Art Information
- Visit the nearby Praça da Alfandega.
How To reach Rio Grande Do Sul Museum Of Art by Public Transport
- Bus: at Siqueira Campos
- By Lotacao
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Porto Alegre before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Porto Alegre and book an accommodation of your choice.
Rio Grande Do Sul Museum Of Art, Porto Alegre Reviews
Good art gallery in beautiful building. Appealing café.
Another pretty historical building. You will also find great artwork shows.
The best museum in Porto Alegre.
Really good place to visit in PoA
my favorite place 💙
All Questionsrio grande do sul museum of art
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Porto Alegre
- Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul - Campus Do Vale
- Tv Pampa-jornalismo
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica Do Rio Grande Do Sul
- Procergs-cia Processamento Dados Do Estado Rio Grande Sul
- Brique Da Redenção
- Anvisa - Agência Nacional De Vigilância Sanitária
- Estádio Olímpico Monumental
- Salgado Filho International Airport
- Igreja Nossa Senhora Das Dores
- Museu Do Trabalho
- Parque Germania