Rio Grande Do Sul Museum Of Art, Porto Alegre
About Rio Grande Do Sul Museum Of Art, Porto Alegre
Rio Grande Do Sul Museum Of Art, Porto Alegre - Address, Phone Number
Address: Praça da Alfândega, s/n - Centro, Porto Alegre - RS, 90010-191, Brazil
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 580 times in trip plans
Art Museum, Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the most beautiful buildings in the city of Porto Alegre, the Rio Grande do Sul Museum of Art is known for its exclusive, classic art pieces by some of the most famous artists like Ibere Camargo, Vasco Prado, Jose Lutzenberger, Luiz Maristany de Trias, Joao Fahrion, Glenio Bianchetti and Carlos Scliar among other greats. There are almost 2600 art pieces in the museum-most of them belonging to the 20th century.
- Vasco Prado: Model resting, bronze
- Arthur Timótheo da Costa: Lady in white
- Ado Malagoli: The black cat
Rio Grande Do Sul Museum Of Art Information
- Visit the nearby Praça da Alfandega.
How To reach Rio Grande Do Sul Museum Of Art by Public Transport
- Bus: at Siqueira Campos
- By Lotacao
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Porto Alegre before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Porto Alegre and book an accommodation of your choice.
Rio Grande Do Sul Museum Of Art, Porto Alegre Reviews - Write a Review
Good art gallery in beautiful building. Appealing café.
Another pretty historical building. You will also find great artwork shows.
Really good place to visit in PoA
my favorite place 💙
Beautiful museum, eclectic expositions, good coffee shop
- Nearby Attractions
- Tv Pampa-jornalismo
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica Do Rio Grande Do Sul
- Procergs-cia Processamento Dados Do Estado Rio Grande Sul
- Brique Da Redenção
- Anvisa - Agência Nacional De Vigilância Sanitária
- Estádio Olímpico Monumental
- Ilha Da Pintada
- Igreja Nossa Senhora Das Dores
- Santander Cultural
- Centro Cultural CEEE Erico Verissimo
- Porto Alegre Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Porto Alegre
- What to See in 48 Hours in Porto Alegre
- What to See in 72 Hours in Porto Alegre
- How to Spend 5 Days in Porto Alegre
- How to Spend 6 Days in Porto Alegre
- How to Spend 7 Days in Porto Alegre