State Park Pico MarumbiCurrently Open
- Address: Morretes - State of Paraná, 83350-000, Brazil, Porto Da Manga Map
- Phone: +55-4134623598
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Sprawling across an area of 87.4 square kilometers, State Park Pico Marumbi, popularly known as Parque Estadual Pico do Marumbi is a beautiful natural haven in Paraná, Brazil. It was established in the year 1990, and can be reached in two hours from Curitiba. It is home to the The Marumbi Massif, a range that has eight mountain peaks. It is a paradise for mountaineers and offers trails of varying difficulties. Waterfalls further beautify the area, and the lush greenery adds to the allure of this place. It also has a free camping area where visitors can set up a camp and stay.
More about Porto Da Manga
Create a flawless plan, make use of Porto Da Manga trip planner.
Book perfect hotels in Porto Da Manga like Portal Do Pantanal and Pousada Caminhos Do Pantanal.
Generate executable plans on your own or book the top rated Porto Da Manga vacation packages for your visit. Read more on how to reach Porto Da Manga.
How to Reach State Park Pico Marumbi
- By taxi
- State Park Pico Marumbi Address: Morretes - State of Paraná, 83350-000, Brazil, Porto Da Manga
- State Park Pico Marumbi Contact Number: +55-4134623598
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!