For scuba diving and snorkelling in Porto Seguro, head over to Recife de Fora. Having a ‘Marine Park’ status, the area is protected by law. It is one of the best points for diving in the area and you will find rare species of corals as well as fish, turtles and shellfish. If you want to scuba dive, it is advised to book a guided tour in advance.
Recife De Fora Travel Tips
- Carry a change of clothes.
- Don’t forget to apply sunscreen.
- Due to tides, the reef is accessible mostly in the mornings only.
Entrance Ticket Details For Recife De Fora
- Boat ride to the diving site generally costs Brazilian Real 5 (one way).
- If you want to rent snorkelling equipment, it costs approximately Brazilian Real 10 to 15.
- Scuba diving tours cost Brazilian Real 50 onwards.
How to Reach Recife De Fora
- Hiring a buggy is recommended.
- If you are going via a local tour operator, they usually provide transportation (at additional costs).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Porto Seguro before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Porto Seguro and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Porto Seguro include Recife De Fora in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
75% of people start their Recife De Fora visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Recife De Fora
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Recife De Fora