Culloden Battlefield3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Culloden Moor, Inverness IV2 5EU, UK, Portree, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-1463796090
- Tags: Station
With a memorial cairn, interactive exhibition, and the visitor center, the Culloden Battlefield looks like a serene lush meadow. Its history dates back to the fateful Battle of Culloden in 1746 between Prince Charles and Duke of Cumberland. As you stand on the moor, the sweeping wind whispers you about the final stand of the Jacobites. Your thoughts are provoked by the immersion cinema at the Visitor Center of Culloden Battlefield that will bring the vivid descriptions of the battle in front of your eyes. There are regular presentations of Living History to give you a timeline travel experience. At the museum, you will find plenty of weapons, coins, miniatures, clothing, and other Jacobite artefacts.
How to Reach Culloden Battlefield
- Buses 5, S5 to stop : Culloden Battlefield
- Culloden Battlefield Address: Culloden Moor, Inverness IV2 5EU, UK, Portree, United Kingdom
- Culloden Battlefield Contact Number: +44-1463796090
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!