Staunton Park30 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Middle Park Way | Havant, Portsmouth PO9 5HB, England, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2392453405
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Stauton Park is a fairytale park that is beautifully maintained and is a great place to connect with nature. The farm within the park has domestic animals like pig, chickens, horses, llamas, owl, alpacas and longhorn cattle. They are shy but harmless and love to be fed. The children’s play barn is an indoor play area that is full of active games and equipment to keep your little ones busy. If you love to fish, the Leigh Water area allows you to fish for a nominal day fee. There are a number of walking trails and nooks to explore. They take you through the native flora and fauna of the area that seem to be unaffected by human civilization. The Victorian glasshouses have a range of exotic plants and flowers on display. There’s a lot to discover at Staunton park – you are sure to feel thoroughly rejuvenated after visiting this natural paradise.
Staunton Park Travel Tips
- Dogs can not be brought into the Farm but can be taken around Leigh Park Gardens.
Entrance Ticket Details For Staunton Park
- Entrance to the Country park is free.
Farm and Gardens Admission:
- For Adult: £7.95
- For Senior Citizen: £6.95
- Special needs/ student/ unemployed/ helpers: £6.95
- For Children: (ages 3–16) £3.95
- For Family: (2 adults up to 2 children) £22.50
How to Reach Staunton Park
- Buses 21 and 27 stop outside entrance of the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Portsmouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Portsmouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.02% of people who visit Portsmouth include Staunton Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
95% of people start their Staunton Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Staunton Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Staunton Park