Parque Pinguino Rey9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Y-85, Porvenir, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +56-998319211
- Tags: Family And Kids
The Parque Pinguino Rey by the Bahia Inútil can be your most coveted destination to observe the majestic King Penguins in their natural habitats. This penguin colony being the only found in South America attracts numerous professional photographers, casual tourists, and conservationists to learn about the behaviour and reproduction status of the penguins, their habitat, and surroundings, the flora, and fauna found in the area and to document them thoroughly. The tentative time to explore the Parque Pinguino Rey is around two hours during which you will get to see the birds from the roped-off observation deck while learning about the research project and conservation strategy for sustainable tourism.
How to Reach Parque Pinguino Rey
- Rented car/ Taxi
- Parque Pinguino Rey Address: Y-85, Porvenir, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile
- Parque Pinguino Rey Contact Number: +56-998319211
- Parque Pinguino Rey Timing: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!