Grotta Di FornilloCurrently Open
- Address: Viale Pasitea, Positano, Province of Salerno, Italy Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, Waterfront, Family And Kids, Boating, Nature
La Grotta di Fornillo in the town of Positano is a charming naturally formed cave dating back to the 1600s. The beautiful part is the natural light that passes in and makes the water stream inside the cave look completely blue. This was a place where boat workers used to relax in earlier times. It is not that crowded and this is of course an added advantage. To reach the cave, one has to climb a winding staircase lined with quaint houses and the view from the top is magnificent.
How to Reach Grotta Di Fornillo
- Buses to fermata Del presepe
- Saltinbocca Napoletano
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Positano before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Positano and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Grotta Di Fornillo Address: Viale Pasitea, Positano, Province of Salerno, Italy
- Grotta Di Fornillo Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Grotta Di Fornillo(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Grotta Di Fornillo: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
16.87% of people who visit Positano include Grotta Di Fornillo in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
50% of people start their Grotta Di Fornillo visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Grotta Di Fornillo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Grotta Di Fornillo
People normally club together Valle Delle Ferriere and Villa Rufolo while planning their visit to Grotta Di Fornillo.