Einstein Tower20 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Albert-Einstein-Straße, 14473 Potsdam, Germany Map
- Phone: +49-0331291741
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Observatory, Tower, Architecture
The Einsteinturm- named after Albert Einstein, is an astrophysical observatory that offers a slice of universe to its visitors. The place is an active research center and known for its trending observations and progress in understanding the universe and all its elements.
The building itself is unique and is a fabulous example of expressionist architecture. The place makes for a pleasant place to walk around any time of the day while a scheduled tour inside gets you familiar with the Heliostat!
Designed by Mendelsohn, the place balances the merge of design, functionality and imagination. Albert Einstein, who took a tour of the place, even remarked that the place was ‘Organic’.
Einstein Tower Travel Tips
- Entry is only by guided tours but a walk round is recommended any time of the day.
- These guided tours into the tower are usually restricted to the winter season and are normally in given in German (few are given in English too). For timings of tours and reservations, visit the official website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Einstein Tower
- Call up the place for prices of guided tours.
How to Reach Einstein Tower
- By Tram: Potsdam, Hauptbahnhof/H.-Mann-Allee
- By Bus: Potsdam, Am Havelblick
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Potsdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Potsdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Einstein Tower Address: Albert-Einstein-Straße, 14473 Potsdam, Germany
- Einstein Tower Contact Number: +49-0331291741
- Time required to visit Einstein Tower: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.72% of people who visit Potsdam include Einstein Tower in their plan
40% of people start their Einstein Tower visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Einstein Tower
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Einstein Tower
People normally club together Neues Palais and Brandenburger Tor while planning their visit to Einstein Tower.