Events and Festivals in Potsdam, Germany
Events and Festivals in Potsdam
The festivals and events in Potsdam are quiet unique with a rich celebration for art and life. What makes the city fascinating is its royal charm and to see Potsdam in all its grandeur, is simply one of the most surreal sights!
- Musikfestspiele (June): The festival is known for the grand Music and Opera performances arranged in Potsdam’s Royal palaces and gardens. The whole city buzzes to life with performances from Baroque Opera, Open-air concerts and art-historical guided tours.
- Potsdam Palace Night (August): Rooted deep in the Prussian age of Baroque, the Sanssouci park and palace in Potsdam becomes a time capsule with around 400 actors that transform the place to the 18th century. The whole park is illuminated and concerts, dance, drama and readings complete the ambience. The midnight fireworks are the icing on the cake!
- Christmas Market (December): Celebrating the jolly season, the whole town of Potsdam lights up with markets that pop all around. The Sanssouci Park, Bohemian Christmas Market in Babelsberg, the Polish Market “Sternenmarkt” at Neuer Markt and the Dutch Market “Sinterklaas”- all make for the perfect place to welcome the season as you taste some amazing food and shop for gifts.
- Potsdam Summer Festival (July): Extravagant parades, good food, foot-tapping music and loads of activities- the Summer Festival is Potsdam in a nutshell.
Trip plans for Potsdam
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Potsdam
Potsdam Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Potsdam
Filmpark Babelsberg in Potsdam Entrance Ticket New on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Hrs
Filmpark is located at Europes oldest movie-production location, the renowned Media City Babelsberg. For more than 20 years, ...Book Now
Save 7%Private Walking Tour: Babelsberg Park overshadowed by World History New on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Join a 1.5h walking tour with a licenzed, local guide through the stunning Babelsberg Park in Potsdam. The park is not only e...
Private Walking Tour of Soviet Potsdam through Red Potsdam New on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Exciting 3.5-hour, private, walking tour through Red Potsdam with up to 25 people! Learn more about the Allies Potsdam Confer...Book Now
3.5-Hour Small-Group Soviet Potsdam Tour with Bridge of Spies New on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Exciting 3.5-hour small-group walking tour through Red Potsdam. Learn more about the Allies Potsdam Conference in the summer ...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Berlin
- Events & Festivals in Oranienburg
- Events & Festivals in Bad Liebenwerda
- Events & Festivals in Leipzig
- Events & Festivals in Eickendorf
- Events & Festivals in Dresden
- Events & Festivals in Chemnitz
- Events & Festivals in Weimar
- Events & Festivals in Timmendorfer Strand
- Events & Festivals in Frankfurt
- Events & Festivals in Munich
- Events & Festivals in Hamburg
- Events & Festivals in Trier
- Events & Festivals in Mainz
- Events & Festivals in Aachen