Witness the magic behind the scene as you see film sets, costumes, props and equipment come to life. A tete-a-tete with painters, plasterers, costume designers and make-up artists gives you a peak into the making of films and all the had work that goes into making every perfect scene!
Highlights include seeing the Stuntmen, Animal trainers and Pyrotechnics show their skills. The 4D “Dome of Babelsberg” is a treat for children and adults alike, while the exhibition on the sets of "Sandman and the lost sand of dreams" and "Hansel and Gretel", is the cherry on top!
Entrance Ticket Details For Filmpark Babelsberg
- Adults: Euros 21
- Senior citizens Card (Aged 60 years and older, photo ID required.)/ Students-Ticket (Students ID required): Euros 17
- Handicapped visitors/ Children (4 – 16 years): Euros 14
- Children (0 – 3 years): Free
- Family card (1 adults, 3 children of age 4-16): 60
- Late day Ticket: Euros 14
- Audio Guide Rental Fee (+ identification deposit required) languages: English, polish and French: Euros 3
- Parking Fee - Car - per day: Euros 3
- Parking Fee – Coaches: Free
How to Reach Filmpark Babelsberg
- By Train: Medienstadt Babelsberg Bhf
- By Bus: Medienstadt Babelsberg Bhf
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Potsdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Potsdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.73% of people who visit Potsdam include Filmpark Babelsberg in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
46.34% of people start their Filmpark Babelsberg visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Filmpark Babelsberg
80.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Filmpark Babelsberg