Nauener Tor53 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Friedrich-Ebert-Straße, 14469 Potsdam, Germany Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids
The Nauen Gate was designed by architect Johann Gottfried Büring on the orders of Frederick the Great who insisted on the classic Gothic and medieval architecture of the gate. Today, the structure, located close to the Dutch quarters, celebrates the 18th century and is a pleasant place for a quite stroll. In the evening, after dark, the gate is illuminated and its ash-colored structure turns into a golden silhouette- a vision in itself.
How to Reach Nauener Tor
- By Tram: Nauener Tor
- By Bus: Nauener Tor
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Potsdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Potsdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nauener Tor Address: Friedrich-Ebert-Straße, 14469 Potsdam, Germany
- Nauener Tor Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Nauener Tor(preferred time): 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Nauener Tor: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.85% of people who visit Potsdam include Nauener Tor in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
46.43% of people start their Nauener Tor visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Nauener Tor
71.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nauener Tor
People normally club together Neues Museum and Alexandrowka while planning their visit to Nauener Tor.