Orangery Palace233 Votes Currently Open
- Address: An der Orangerie 3-5, 14469 Potsdam, Germany
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +49-3319694200
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture , Fountain, Sculpture
The Orangery Palace was the last palace building built in Sanssouci Park and was made on the orders of Frederick William IV. The elegant building is loved for its Italian influences with sculptures, fountains, arcades and terraces.
- Fifty 19th century copies of paintings by Raphael including the Sistine Madonna and the Transfiguration, kept in the ornately decorated Raphael Hall.
- Malachite room- popular for its lavish décor and beautiful sculptures.
Orangery Palace Travel Tips
- General Price: € 4.00
- Reduced: € 3.00
- Valid for a single visit to all the SPSG palaces in Potsdam open to the public on one day. Not valid for the Belvedere on Potsdam’s Pfingstberg, Sacrow Palace and Stern Hunting Lodge. Not valid for special exhibitions; although some exceptions apply. Includes a fixed admission time slot for viewing Sanssouci Palace. (plus 2 euros service charge).
- General Price: € 19.00
- Reduced: € 14.00
- Valid for up to 2 adults and up to 4 children belonging to the same family aged 18 or younger.
- Prices: Euros 49
- Camera (without flash and tripod): Euros 3
Fro other rpices, visit the official website.
Orangery Palace Hours
- April: Last admission: 30 minutes before closing.
- May – October: German Unity Day (3rd October) and Reformation Day (31st October): 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
How to Reach Orangery Palace
- By Tram: Platz der Einheit/West (3 kilometers away)
- By Bus: Potsdam, Orangerie
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Potsdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Potsdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.31% of people who visit Potsdam include Orangery Palace in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
67.8% of people start their Orangery Palace visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Orangery Palace
62.96% of people prefer walking in order to reach Orangery Palace