Apple Museum3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Husova 21, 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia, Prague, Czech Republic Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +420-774414775
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Apple Museum in Prague houses a unique private collection of products designed by Apple’s products. It is devoted to Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple. It has a complex collection that includes computers from 1976 to 2012 as well as Apple, Pixar and Next products. Exploring the exhibits here will give you a chance to understand the awe-inspiring story of Steve Jobs and how he ensured the success of Apple. With more than 400 items under one roof, the Apple Museum in Prague is a must-visit.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Prague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Prague and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Apple Museum Address: Husova 21, 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia, Prague, Czech Republic
- Apple Museum Contact Number: +420-774414775
- Apple Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.02% of people who visit Prague include Apple Museum in their plan
95% of people start their Apple Museum visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Apple Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by train while visiting Apple Museum