Church Of Our Lady Victorious11702 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Karmelitska 9, 118 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic, Prague
- Timings: 08:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +420-257533646
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Statue
Church of our Lady victorious is the home to the statue of Infant Jesus. The Church of Our Lady Victorious is a 16th century church that is an important pilgrimage to Catholics around the world. Although it houses Infant Jesus but various times, the two are considered to be two completely different attractions. Lot of people come here for the church as well as for the Jesus too. Arguably the first baroque church in Prague, this was initially built for German Lutherans. Folklore has it that the Infant Jesus of Prague (also known as Il Bambino di Praga) has miraculous healing powers and that it has been the protector of Prague against calamities like plague and war.
The church now contains an exhibition of the presents that the Infant of Jesus was given along the centuries from history’s most famous personalities. The exhibition is comprised of about 80 different outfits.
Church Of Our Lady Victorious Hours
- Museum from Monday to Saturday 9:30 am to 5 pm and Sundays 1 pm to 6 pm.
- Mass at 9 am and 6 pm from Monday to Saturday and English Mass on Thursday at 5 pm. Sunday mass timings: 10 am, 12 pm, 5 pm, 6 pm and 7 pm.
How to Reach Church Of Our Lady Victorious
- Tram: Hellichova (12,20,22,57)
- Bus: Malostranske namesti
- Cafe de Paris
- Essensia (inside Mandarin Oriental)
- Ferdinanda S.r.o.
- Vivo Vinny Bistrot
- Juridica Baroque Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Prague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Prague and book an accommodation of your choice.
72.96% of people who visit Prague include Church Of Our Lady Victorious in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
31.99% of people start their Church Of Our Lady Victorious visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Church Of Our Lady Victorious
53.09% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of Our Lady Victorious