Events and Festivals in Prague
- Prague Spring: Held between May and June, it is the most famous classical music festival in the country. Venue - Opera House.
- Rague Folklore Days, Advent and Christmas Music: An amazing Christmas time music festival also held in the opera house.
- Festival spisovatela Praha (Prague Writers' Festival): Held in May or June, Czech and international literati gathers in to read extracts from their latest work.
- United Islands of Prague: Held in June at the Vltava riverfront. Local and Global musicians perform here.
- St Nicholas's Eve: Held on 5th of december around Charles Bridge & Staromestske Namesti, Stare Maesto, Prague 1. Men on this occassion wear frocks, drink beer and wander on streets.
- Paleni Carodejnic (Witches' Night): It's a halloween bonfire night celebrated on 30th April.
Off the Beaten Path
- If you want to explore the real drinking culture of Prague try the Underground Bar Crawl, for 500 CZK you'll get to visit many places you'd never otherwise see and have a few drinks in and around them and you get a free t-shirt too!
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Prague
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Prague
Save 7%Full-Day Prague Tour with Vltava River Cruise, Prague Castle and Lunch663 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Combine history, art and architecture on this full-day tour of Prague. See Prague Castle, one of Europes largest medieval cas...
Save 8%Prague Beer and Czech Tapas Evening Walking Tour265 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Packed with bars, beer halls and breweries, Prague is considered one of the best places in Europe to drink. Join your guide a...
Save 10%Terezin Concentration Camp Day Tour from Prague641 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
Embark on an educational and historical experience at Terezin Concentration Camp on this coach tour from Prague. After being ...
Save 7%Prague Castle Walking Tour Including Admission Tickets42 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Tour Prague Castle on a 2.5-hour walking tour and learn about more than ten centuries of the citys history while exploring th...