- Prague Spring: Held between May and June, it is the most famous classical music festival in the country. Venue - Opera House.
- Rague Folklore Days, Advent and Christmas Music: An amazing Christmas time music festival also held in the opera house.
- Festival spisovatela Praha (Prague Writers' Festival): Held in May or June, Czech and international literati gathers in to read extracts from their latest work.
- United Islands of Prague: Held in June at the Vltava riverfront. Local and Global musicians perform here.
- St Nicholas's Eve: Held on 5th of december around Charles Bridge & Staromestske Namesti, Stare Maesto, Prague 1. Men on this occassion wear frocks, drink beer and wander on streets.
- Paleni Carodejnic (Witches' Night): It's a halloween bonfire night celebrated on 30th April.
Off the Beaten Path
- If you want to explore the real drinking culture of Prague try the Underground Bar Crawl, for 500 CZK you'll get to visit many places you'd never otherwise see and have a few drinks in and around them and you get a free t-shirt too!
Explore the best travel planner for your visit to Prague and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!