Events and Festivals in Prague
- Prague Spring: Held between May and June, it is the most famous classical music festival in the country. Venue - Opera House.
- Rague Folklore Days, Advent and Christmas Music: An amazing Christmas time music festival also held in the opera house.
- Festival spisovatela Praha (Prague Writers' Festival): Held in May or June, Czech and international literati gathers in to read extracts from their latest work.
- United Islands of Prague: Held in June at the Vltava riverfront. Local and Global musicians perform here.
- St Nicholas's Eve: Held on 5th of december around Charles Bridge & Staromestske Namesti, Stare Maesto, Prague 1. Men on this occassion wear frocks, drink beer and wander on streets.
- Paleni Carodejnic (Witches' Night): It's a halloween bonfire night celebrated on 30th April.
Off the Beaten Path
- If you want to explore the real drinking culture of Prague try the Underground Bar Crawl, for 500 CZK you'll get to visit many places you'd never otherwise see and have a few drinks in and around them and you get a free t-shirt too!
Trip plans for Prague
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Prague
Prague Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Prague
Save 10%Cesky Krumlov Day Trip from Prague692 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
If you love castles, you won't want to miss Cesky Krumlov's World Heritage-listed castle! Known as 'the Pearl of the Renaissa...
Save 11%Half-Day Trip to Kutna Hora from Prague44 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs 30 Mins
Visit the one of the most well-known burial grounds in the world, the magical bone church in Sedlec, ossuary of Kutn Hora. Du...
Save 10%Prague Folklore Party Dinner and Entertainment197 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Enjoy a night out on the town Czech-style at a Prague folklore party. You'll enjoy a three-course dinner, unlimited beer and ...
Save 11%Prague Half-Day City Tour Including Vltava River Cruise106 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Become acquainted with the most famous monuments and UNESCO sites in Prague during a 3.5-hour half-day tour of the city, Expl...
- Events & Festivals in Cesky Krumlov
- Events & Festivals in Kutna Hora
- Events & Festivals in Brno
- Events & Festivals in Pardubice
- Events & Festivals in Karlovy Vary
- Events & Festivals in Těmice