How to Reach Prague
The Easiest Way to Reach Prague
HOW TO GET TO PRAGUE
- By Air: Flights to Prague land at the Vaclav Havel Airport. From the airport, one can hop onto a public transport bus or an Airport Express bus. One can also hire a taxi from the airport.
- By Train: Prague is well connected with the rest of the European rail network. Daily trains run between Prague and major European cities like Berlin, Munich, Budapest, Warsaw and Vienna to name a few.
- By Bus: International busses stop at Florenc while regional busses stop at the Na Knizeci bus stop.
HOW TO GET AROUND PRAGUE
- On Foot: Prague's a great walking destination and most of the main attractions are within walking distance of the city centre, traffic is reasonably light and it's safe as long as you take care when crossing the road.
- By Tram & Metro: The public transport system is cheap and easy to access, it's perfect for getting out a little further than you're comfortable with on foot.
- By Taxi: Best avoided as they're expensive and often a bit of a con when it comes to tourists seriously consider negotiating the price in advance before travelling anywhere.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Prague and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Prague
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Prague. The most preferred mode of transport in Prague is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 12.47 km Average time: 33.97 min
Train/Metro 35.24%Train 23.05 min Walking 7.24 min Waiting 4.08 min Bus 2.05 min Tram 1.22 min Other 0.32 min Overall average time for 14.31 kms 37.97 min
Walking 16.19%Walking 15.06 min Bus 5.71 min Waiting 3.29 min Train 2.76 min Driving 1.59 min Tram 0.88 min Other 0.12 min Overall average time for 6.32 kms 29.41 min
Tram/Streetcar 5.71%Tram 17.67 min Walking 9 min Waiting 3.5 min Train 3.33 min Bus 1.67 min Overall average time for 8.13 kms 35.17 min
Car 23.81%Driving 26.28 min Walking 3.28 min Overall average time for 16.68 kms 29.56 min
Bus/Trolleybus 12.38%Bus 20.92 min Walking 6.38 min Waiting 4.69 min Train 3.08 min Tram 1.15 min Overall average time for 9.62 kms 36.23 min
Bike 0.95%Bike 20 min Other 5 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 6 kms 26 min
- How to reach Cities Near Prague
- How to reach Darkovice
- How to reach Bolatice
- How to reach Horní Tošanovice
- How to reach Opatovice Nad Labem
- How to reach Ochoz
- How to reach Černilov
- How to reach Pustá Polom
- How to reach Štěnovice
- How to reach Skřipov
- How to reach Ludgeřovice
- How to reach Bohuslavice U Zlína
- How to reach Česká Bříza
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Punjab Town
- How to reach Plymouth
- How to reach Karimnagar
- How to reach Pabna Sadar Upazila
- How to reach Contai
- How to reach Vandalur R.f.
- How to reach Mubarkpur
- How to reach Hoera
- How to reach Ghaziabad
- How to reach Palanpur