Jindrisska Tower6783 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jindřišská, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic, Prague
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +420-224232429
- Ticket Price: 60 CZK
- Tags: Landmark, Tower, Architecture
Jindrisska Tower represents Gothic style architecture by the famous architect Mocker almost perfectly. This tower is said to have the highest separate belfry in the city of Prague which is about 66 meters in height. There are about ten floors and each floor offers tourists different views that they can cherish. You are sure to enjoy a beautiful panoramic view of the entire city of Prague. You get a top view of Wenceslas Square and National Museum along with Prague castle. Jindrisska Tower is unique because a tower was built inside the tower few years ago and this makes this tower a great experience. This tower has three big bells that ring every hour offering beautiful soothing melodies. The sixth floor displays various exhibits and seventh and eighth floor will help you experience fine dining. Included in the plan for spending 7 days in Prague.
Jindrisska Tower Travel Tips
- The tower can even be rented for special occasions.
- The chimes in the bell tower play every hour.
- A lift offers easy access to all levels and even wheel chair facility available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jindrisska Tower
- Adults: 60 KA, Seniors: 30 KA
- Children (6 to 15): 20 KA
- Entry is free for children under six years.
How to Reach Jindrisska Tower
- Jindrisska Stop
- Gate restaurant
- Restaurant U-Pinkasu
- Restaurant Fat Koala
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Prague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Prague and book an accommodation of your choice.
37.22% of people who visit Prague include Jindrisska Tower in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
40.25% of people start their Jindrisska Tower visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Jindrisska Tower
62.36% of people prefer walking in order to reach Jindrisska Tower