K G B Museum1264 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Vlasska 591/13, 118 00 Praha, Czech Republic, Prague Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +420-272048047
- Ticket Price: 450 CZK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums
The KGB basically stands for the Committee for State Security and was the initial name of the primary Soviet secret service. Visitors can get to experience a lot of historical recreations here. You can have hands on feel of the objects and methods used by the higher functionaries in the Soviet Union back in the day. There are some unusual exhibits, such as Lenin's death mask, the gun that killed Trotsky, the radio from Beria's office, and KGB laboratory facilities. The tours are guided and accompanied by a thoroughly well informed guide who will have a lot of information to give to you.
Entrance Ticket Details For K G B Museum
- Reduced 150 CZK
How to Reach K G B Museum
- Bus: Sporkova (294)
- Metro: Malostranska
- Tram: Malostranske namesti
- Aquarius Restaurant
- Restaurace Baracnicka rychta
- Restaurace U Bileho lva
- Lobkovicka vinarna
- Hotel Constans
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Prague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Prague and book an accommodation of your choice.
- K G B Museum Address: Vlasska 591/13, 118 00 Praha, Czech Republic, Prague
- K G B Museum Contact Number: +420-272048047
- K G B Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- K G B Museum Price: 450 CZK
- Time required to visit K G B Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.18% of people who visit Prague include K G B Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
64.29% of people start their K G B Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see K G B Museum
56.41% of people prefer walking in order to reach K G B Museum
People normally club together Petrin Lookout Tower and The Powder Tower while planning their visit to K G B Museum.