Lesser TownCurrently Open
- Address: Lesser Town, Prague 1, Czech Republic 1
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 105 CZK
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Walking Area, Restaurant, Market, Family And Kids, Town
Lesser town was initially a market place and today has become the heart of the city of Prague. There are many official buildings and various restaurants located in Lesser town. Some of the most important places to see in Lesser Town include the St Nicholas Church, the Town Hall, the Sternberg Palace, the Smiaicky Palace, St Nicholas Church, Wallenstein Palace, Church of st Thomas, Vrtba Garden, Church of Our Lady Victorious, Maltese Square, KampaIsland, Charles Bridge, Vojan Park and Peta in Hill. The Lesser Town is also popularly known as the Lesser or Little Quarter. The Lesser Town is a wonderful place to stay in and offers you perfect calmness and quiet at night. It is place you should preferably stay in during the night as it is more peaceful than the New Town and Old Town put together.
- Don't forget to watch the night sky with a big telescope from the Stefanik Observatory for 40 KA.
- Your kids will surely love the distorting mirrors in the Mirror Maze on Peta in Hill.
- Parking spaces available.
- Full admission 105 KA, Discount- 55 KA.
- Market Timinigs: November to February 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- March and October- 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
- April to September- 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Malostranska (line A)
- U ZavesenyhoKafe
- Restaurant U Zlatych Nuzek
- El Centro
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Prague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Prague and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.26% of people who visit Prague include Lesser Town in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
34.36% of people start their Lesser Town visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Lesser Town
65.87% of people prefer walking in order to reach Lesser Town