Lobkowicz Palace4422 Votes Currently Open
Lobkowicz Palace is an amazing place to be visited when you are in Prague. This highly acclaimed palace is a part of Prague Castle. The palace is open to visitors as public museum displaying various exhibits from the collections of Lobkowicz family. This palace was earlier originally named as Pernštejn Palace as it was built by Czech nobleman Jaroslav of Pernstejn. There is a concert hall in palace and now various classical concerts and performances are organized there for the visitors. Also, once your visit ends, you can enjoy the delicious snacks and drinks in the cafe. Lobkowicz Palace is regarded as the largest and oldest of all the palaces to own the art collections of Czech. This is a must visit tourist attraction in Prague for the art lovers. Included in the Prague Itinerary 7 Days.
Lobkowicz Palace Travel Tips
- Other Hours: Concerts take place everyday at 1:00 pm.
Other Ticket Price: Adult 275czk; Senior/Student/Child (7-15 yrs) 200czk; Family (2 adults + 2 children) 690czk.
Price of classical concerts depends according to the shows.
Ticket price includes a one-hour audio tour that will guide visitors through Lobkowicz Palace.
- Tips and Warnings: Wheel chair and bathroom facilities are available.
- You may also visit a cafe and restaurant with panorama tic views of Prague on the ground floor.
- Smoking is banned inside the palace.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lobkowicz Palace
- Adult-275czk, Senior/Student/ Child (7-15 yrs)-200czk
- Family (2 adults + 2 children)-690czk.
- Price of classical concerts depends according to the shows.
- Ticket price includes a one-hour audio tour that will guide visitors through Lobkowicz Palace.
Lobkowicz Palace Hours
- Concerts take place everyday at 1:00 pm.
How to Reach Lobkowicz Palace
- Walking distance from Prague Ticket Office - Via Musica shop or Malostranska stop
- Villa Richter Restaurant
- The Augustine restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Prague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Prague and book an accommodation of your choice.
27.57% of people who visit Prague include Lobkowicz Palace in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
41.2% of people start their Lobkowicz Palace visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lobkowicz Palace
52.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lobkowicz Palace