Municipal House5494 Votes Currently Open
- Address: nam. Republiky 5, 111 21 Praha 1, Czech Republic, Prague
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +420-222002101
- Ticket Price: 290 CZK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Historical Site, Cafe, Restaurant, Concert, Exhibition , Heritage Building, Hall
Municipal House is held in very high regard in the cultural map of Prague. It is the city's first Art Nouveau building, and is considered to be one of the finest in Europe.
Inside the Municipal house, you will come across a magnificent complex of rooms. This magnificent complex comprises of the largest concert hall in Prague, a Czech beer hall style restaurant, a traditional café, the first American bar in the Czech Republic,an elegant French restaurant and various exhibition rooms.
Municipal House was first opened in the year 1912, and was constructed on the site of the former Royal Palace. It has a high place in the history of Czech also because here in the year 1918 the proclamation of the state Czechoslovakia as an independent state was made.
Municipal House Travel Tips
- Please book well in advance to avoid disappointments.
Entrance Ticket Details For Municipal House
- Full: 290 CZK
- Family: 500 CZK (1 – 2 adults and at least 1 child and maximum 3 children).
- Reduced: 240 CZK (seniors over 60, holders of ZTP, ZTP/P cards, youths between 10-18 years, high-school and university students under 26).
- Free for children under 10.
Municipal House Hours
- Check the official website before visiting.
How to Reach Municipal House
- 900 meters from the main station.Namesti Republiky (trams 5, 8, 24, 26)
- Sarah Bernhardt
- Kolkovna Celnice
- La Gare
- Bohemia Grand Hotel
- Buddha Bar
- Restaurace Tlusta Koala
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Prague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Prague and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.63% of people who visit Prague include Municipal House in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
35.41% of people start their Municipal House visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Municipal House
59.64% of people prefer walking in order to reach Municipal House