Museum Kampa534 Votes Currently Open
- Address: U Sovových mlýnů 2, 118 00 Prague 1, Malá Strana, Czech Republic
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +420-257286147
- Ticket Price: 240 CZK
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Museums
Museum Kampa houses several important end extensive collections, which includes two icons from the 20th century art. The artists are Frantisek Kupka and Otto Gutfreund and along with this you will also find a lot of work from the Central European modern art here. The collection of Central European art acts as a reminder of the Eastern Bloc as well as help in enlightening us with the modern Czech culture.
Museum Kampa is open to the general public access to its collection but the temporary exhibitions of Czech artists are also worth seeing here. Some of the famous artists to have displayed their works here are Yoko Ono, Frank Malina Matej Kren, Julian Opie, Joseph Beuys, Theodor Pistek, Andy Warhol and Piet Mondrian. The Museum was established with major efforts of Mrs. Meda Mládek, who sees the inception of this museum as a fulfillment of her dream.
Museum Kampa Travel Tips
- For security reasons, baby carriages are not permitted into the Toyen exhibition.
- Baby carriages are, however, permitted in all other exhibition halls.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Kampa
- Please refer to the official website for additional prices.
Museum Kampa Hours
- Please refer to the official website for additional hours.
How to Reach Museum Kampa
- Take metro A from Narodini.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Prague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Prague and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.91% of people who visit Prague include Museum Kampa in their plan
95% of people start their Museum Kampa visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Museum Kampa
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Kampa