Old Town Hall Tower And Astronomical ClockCurrently Closed
- Address: Old Town Hall Tower & Astronomical Clock, Old Town Square, Old Town, Prague 1, Czech Republic
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 420-775443438
- Ticket Price: 100 CZK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Watch Tower, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Hall
The Old Town Hall Tower and Astronomical Clock stands in the city of Prague right from 15th century. It is said to be one of the most important and charming buildings in Prague. You can even climb up to the top of the tower and enjoy a picturesque view with a minimal fee. The architecture of the Old Town Hall Tower is in Gothic style. The astronomical clock is the third oldest clock in the world and is still working.
Other Attractions Near the Old town hall:
- Visitors can also visit the historic hall with a minimal fee.
- Try to avoid visiting Old Hall during weekends and crowded times.
- Elevator and wheelchair facility also available.
- Adult 100 kc
- Children 50 kc
- Family 210 kc
- Interior: January to December, Monday from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Tuesday to Sunday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- Tower: January to December, Monday from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Tuesday to Sunday from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- MA stek or StaromA›stska
- U Prince
- Grand Hotel Praha
- Hotel Dar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Prague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Prague and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Prague include Old Town Hall Tower And Astronomical Clock in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
70.43% of people start their Old Town Hall Tower And Astronomical Clock visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Old Town Hall Tower And Astronomical Clock
86.99% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Old Town Hall Tower And Astronomical Clock