Prazky HlaholCurrently Open
- Address: Masarykovo nábř. 16, 110 00 Praha, Czech Republic, Prague Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +420-224934547
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show
Prazky Hlahol is one of oldest Czech choirs in the city of Prague. It was formed back in the year 1861. The first leaders of the choir were Bedrich Smetanaand Karel Bendl who are still remembered as music masterminds of Prague. In the year 1957, the choir managed to form its own orchestra. But, it dissolved in the year 1971 as the costs were too high.
This particular international cooperation gained back it’s lost popularity after "Velvet Revolution" was over in the year 1989. The average age today of the members here is 38 and there are currently 60 active members. In the year 2001, Roman Z. Novák (*1967), became regens chori. Under his leadership, the choir has flourished and also introduced new forms of music which are still mostly Czech.
Prazky Hlahol Travel Tips
- If you wish to visit inside, take permission.
Prazky Hlahol Hours
- Exteriors of the building can be seen anytime.
How to Reach Prazky Hlahol
- Take metro no 3.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Prague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Prague and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Prazky Hlahol Address: Masarykovo nábř. 16, 110 00 Praha, Czech Republic, Prague
- Prazky Hlahol Contact Number: +420-224934547
- Prazky Hlahol Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Prazky Hlahol: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.12% of people who visit Prague include Prazky Hlahol in their plan
33.33% of people start their Prazky Hlahol visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Prazky Hlahol
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Prazky Hlahol
People normally club together Church Of The Assumption Of Virgin The Mary And Charles The Great and Church Of Our Lady Of The Snows while planning their visit to Prazky Hlahol.