Rudolfinum326 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Alsovo nabrezi 12, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic, Prague
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +420-227059227
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Entertainment, Performance, Concert, Heritage Building
The Rudolfinum is a stunning Neo-Renaissance building set by the river in the Old Town. It was once the seat of the state parliament, but today boasts the DvoÅ™ák Concert Hall, which rivals the Smetana at Municipal House in size and grandeur. Rudolfinum hosts spell binding performances by talented artistes that live up to the grandiose of its interiors and architectural design. Inside the building, you will also find the exquisite art gallery Galerie Rudolfinum that focuses mainly on contemporary art.
Rudolfinum Travel Tips
- Disabled access available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rudolfinum
- Admission to Galerie Rudolfinum is 140 CZK (90CZK reduced)
How to Reach Rudolfinum
- Nearest Bus Stop: Staromestska
- Nearest Tram: Pravnicka fakulta
- Nearest Metro: Staromestska
- Cafe Manes
- Restaurant Staromestsky
- King Solomon
- Restaurace Kolonial
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Prague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Prague and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.77% of people who visit Prague include Rudolfinum in their plan
33.33% of people start their Rudolfinum visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rudolfinum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rudolfinum