St Cyril And Methodius Cathedral1147 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Resslova 9a, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic, Prague Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +420-224920686
- Ticket Price: 75 CZK
- Tags: Religious Site, Cathedral
For your slice of war history and to relive the epic film Operation Daybreak, a visit to this cathedral is a must. Brutally attacked by Nazis to avenge the death of Reichsprotektor Heydrich, the cathedral saw a bloody fight ensue between huge Nazi troops and a handful of Czech soldiers. A permanent exhibition to the memory of those who participated in the assassination of Reinhard Heydrich in 1942 is showcased here.
The small, but very in depth display maps the Czechoslovak resistance movement against the Nazis and includes photographs and memorabilia from the time. There are also films showing on TV screens and backgrounds into the seven paratroopers who participated in the mission.
How to Reach St Cyril And Methodius Cathedral
- Tram: Myslikova
- Jiraskovo namesti
- Metro: Karlovo namesti
- Bus: Karlovo namesti
- Vinny Restaurant Orlik
- Restaurace u Parasutistu
- Ginger & Fred
- Pizzeria Carlo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Prague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Prague and book an accommodation of your choice.
- St Cyril And Methodius Cathedral Address: Resslova 9a, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic, Prague
- St Cyril And Methodius Cathedral Contact Number: +420-224920686
- St Cyril And Methodius Cathedral Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- St Cyril And Methodius Cathedral Price: 75 CZK
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
6.44% of people who visit Prague include St Cyril And Methodius Cathedral in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
61.54% of people start their St Cyril And Methodius Cathedral visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St Cyril And Methodius Cathedral
88.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St Cyril And Methodius Cathedral
People normally club together K G B Museum and The Dancing House while planning their visit to St Cyril And Methodius Cathedral.