The Mucha Museum5419 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Panska 890/7, 110 00 Praha, Czech Republic, Prague
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 420-224216415
- Ticket Price: 180 CZK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums
The Mucha museum is one of the most popular museums in the city of Prague which is named after the famous artist Alphonse Mucha. The entire museum is devoted for the works of this internationally known artist. It is a very small museum but features all the artistic work such as photographs, paintings, pictures, charcoal drawings, pastels, posters, lithographs and personal memorabilia and much more.
The Mucha Museum Travel Tips
- Other Ticket Prices: 180 CZK Adult, 120 CZK Children, Students and Seniors over 65 years, 490 CZK Family Ticket (2 Adults, 2 Children).
- Tips & Warnings: Guides are available in several languages such as Czech, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Russian.
- A very complete gift shop is there before you exit the museum with reasonable prices.
- Museum shops offer an exclusive selection of gifts with Alphonse Mucha motifs.
- Wheel chair facility also available.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Mucha Museum
- 180 CZK Adult, 120 CZK Children, Students and Seniors over 65 years, 490 CZK Family Ticket (2 Adults, 2 Children).
How to Reach The Mucha Museum
- Tram 3, 9, 14, 24, stop “JindÅ™isska”
- Restaurants in the chip
- Restaurant Triton
- Hotel Prague palace
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Prague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Prague and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.8% of people who visit Prague include The Mucha Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
42.61% of people start their The Mucha Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Mucha Museum
50.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Mucha Museum