The Mucha Museum Tours
About The Mucha Museum, Prague
The Mucha museum is one of the most popular museums in the city of Prague which is named after the famous artist Alphonse Mucha. The entire museum is devoted for the works of this internationally known artist. It is a very small museum but features all the artistic work such as photographs, paintings, pictures, charcoal drawings, pastels, posters, lithographs and personal memorabilia and much more.
The Mucha Museum Information
- Other Ticket Prices: 180 CZK Adult, 120 CZK Children, Students and Seniors over 65 years, 490 CZK Family Ticket (2 Adults, 2 Children).
- Tips & Warnings: Guides are available in several languages such as Czech, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Russian.
- A very complete gift shop is there before you exit the museum with reasonable prices.
- Museum shops offer an exclusive selection of gifts with Alphonse Mucha motifs.
- Wheel chair facility also available.
The Mucha Museum Tickets Prices
- 180 CZK Adult, 120 CZK Children, Students and Seniors over 65 years, 490 CZK Family Ticket (2 Adults, 2 Children).
How To Get To The Mucha Museum by Public Transport
- Tram 3, 9, 14, 24, stop “JindÅ™isska”
Restaurants Near The Mucha Museum
- Restaurants in the chip
- Restaurant Triton
- Hotel Prague palace
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Prague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Prague and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: Panska 890/7, 110 00 Praha, Czech Republic
Ticket Price: 180 CZK
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 48.3K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Art Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book The Mucha Museum Tickets And Tours
Soak up the majesty of Prague in style on this luxury 3-hour dinner cruise on the Vltava River. Board an intimate, small ship and take in the sights over a gourmet 3-course dinner and complimentary half-bottle of wine, all serenaded by live piano music. Enjoy magical views of landmarks such as Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and the National Theatre, and relax on deck to admire the city in its full, floodlit splendor. Upgrade to dine in the bow area and enjoy the best of the views, if you wish!
Discover the magic of Prague, a modern and vibrant city full of energy, on this introductory tour of the Czech capital. Perfect for first-time visitors, this 3.5-hour city tour combines luxury coach travel and walking for a well-rounded exploration of Prague's famous sites, such as Prague Castle (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), the State Opera, the National Museum, Wenceslas Square and more. Learn about the interesting history of each location you see from your experienced guide.
Experience Prague's Jewish history on a fascinating walking tour through one of the only Central European Jewish town quarters that survived the Holocaust. Known as Josefov, this Jewish quarter contains the remains of the former Jewish ghetto where important community and spiritual legends have been created and developed for centuries.
From kings to commoners, Czechs have always loved their beer, and you can join in on the fun during this beer-tasting tour in Prague! Specially designed for lovers of well-crafted micro-brewed beer â and good food â this tour takes you to two local beer spots (no large-production breweries!) for an insider look at beer and beer culture in Prague. Six tastings of flavorful microbrews and a hearty platter of food are included.
Share your experience - Rate The Mucha Museum, Prague
This was a good museum to learn about Mucha. I feel like this is an artist I've been watching my whole life and did not know who he was. We got more information from the guidebook that we brought with us. I feel like this is an artist I've been watching my whole life and did not know who he was. We got more information from the guidebook that we brought with us, which was great. The biggest downfall is they did not have any of his major works like the Slavic epic, which are in the National Gallery.
Absolutely packed with the works of Alphonse Mucha. Lots of information and many pieces to view. However can be very crowded. Also there did not appear to be any particular organizing of the works.
I loved this museum! It's small but you get to see and appreciate the artist's work. Staff was very nice. They offer free toilet service and the gift shop also offers some original souvenirs... you can even buy replicas of Mucha's masterpieces. Totally recommend.
A small, but delightful place. The exhibits show a variety of his works throughout his life. The gift shop also had a variety of prints, postcards, and bookmarks. We bought tickets at the Kafka museum for a reduced admission.
Well done retrospective exhibit including artifacts from the artist and a lot of relevant history to help put his career in context.
- Other Attractions
- Cathedral De Santa Maria
- El Real Casino De Murcia
- Terra Natura Animal Park
- Terra Natura
- Plaza Cardenal Belluga
- Museo Salzillo
- Romea Theatre
- The Sanctuary Of The Virgin Of The Fuensanta
- Mar Menor
- Santa Clara Monastery And Museum
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Cathedral De Santa Maria
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near El Real Casino De Murcia
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Terra Natura Animal Park
- Hotels Near Terra Natura
- Hotels Near Plaza Cardenal Belluga
- Budget Hotels Near Museo Salzillo
- Hotels Near Romea Theatre
- Luxury Hotels Near The Sanctuary Of The Virgin Of The Fuensanta
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Mar Menor
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Santa Clara Monastery And Museum
- City Tripplans
- Prague Itinerary 2 Days
- Prague Itinerary 5 Days
- Prague Itinerary 3 Days
- Prague Itinerary 7 Days
- Prague Itinerary 4 Days
- Prague Itinerary 6 Days
- Prague Itinerary 1 Day - Explore Prague in 24 Hours
- Europe Itinerary 15 Days
- Europe Itinerary 3 Weeks
- Europe Itinerary 1 Week