Tyn ChurchCurrently Closed
- Address: Old Town Square, 110 00 Praha 1 - Stare Mesto, Czech Republic, Prague
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 420-222318186
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Landmark, View Point, Observatory, Cathedral
Tyn Church is one of the prominent buildings in the city of Prague located in the Old Town Square. The church belongs to the Roman Catholic Church. The most exciting part of the Church is its Gothic vaulting. The full name of the Tyn Church is Church of Our Lady and includes two towers topped by spires are 80m high. It has been the main church of the area since 14th century. Tyn Church offers a great view and covers almost half of Old Town Square. The two spires are not symmetrical and represent masculine and feminine sides of world. A must visit place even if you have just 2 days in Prague, Tyn church has a lot to offer you.
Other Places of interest in Prague:
- Church Of Virgin Mary Before Tyn
- Church Of Our Lady Victorious
- Loreto Church
- Church Of St Nicholas
- St Cyril And Methodius Cathedral
- You will find trouble free entrance at 5 Celena Street.
- The entrance fee is voluntary.
- Parking space available.
- Staromestska (trams 17, 18, 53)
- Ventana Hotel
- Hotel Paris
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Prague before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Prague and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.11% of people who visit Prague include Tyn Church in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
53.38% of people start their Tyn Church visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tyn Church
62.69% of people prefer walking in order to reach Tyn Church