Prescot Museum2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: The Prescot Centre, Aspinall St, Prescot L34 5GA, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-1514435354
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Prescot Museum is a traditional museum set up in a contemporary style inside an indoor shopping centre where each of the displayed objects is preserved and enhanced to make them interesting to the visitors. The vibrant artifacts and images speak on behalf of the lifestyle of the citizens of Knowsley, the socio-cultural aspects of Prescot, the industries, trade relationship, and arts and crafts such as pottery, watchmaking, coal mining and cable making. Over fourteen thousand objects are displayed at Prescot Museum including the photographs, ephemera, 3D costume, tools, military items, badges, trophies, coins, domestic items and many more. The Knowsley Galleries showcase the works of the local, regional, national and internationally renowned artists.
How to Reach Prescot Museum
- Buses 99, 289, 297 to stop - Prescot Bus Station (Stand B)
- Buses 61, 61A, 89, 99, 139, 297 to top - Yates Court
- Prescot Museum Address: The Prescot Centre, Aspinall St, Prescot L34 5GA, UK, United Kingdom
- Prescot Museum Contact Number: +44-1514435354
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!