Are you looking for what to do in Pretoria?
- Voortreker Monument: Commemoration of the pioneers journey from Cape Colony to the Interior Country – who gave their lives battling Zulu at the Battle Of Blood River.
- The Union Buildings: The seat of South African government and power, and a masterpiece of South African architecture.
- National Zoological Gardens of South Africa: Largest South African zoo with hundreds of animal species represented.
- Freedom Park: 52 acres of architecture that’s dedicated to and reflective of South Africa’s past. It’s a memorial, an eternal flame, a gallery of leaders, and an amphitheater.
- The Wonderboom: Thousand year old fig tree.
- Groenkloof Nature Reserve: A very good nature trail and adventure option.
Below we have a list of things to do in Pretoria and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Pretoria getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Pretoria with confidence.