Ganesh Mandir7 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Avenue de la Rochelle 12, 1008 Prilly, Switzerland Map
- Tags: Temple, Family And Kids
The Ganesh Mandir in Prilly is built in a small apartment on the ground floor but is an important place of worship by Hindus who live in and around Prilly. This temple has the sculptures of Lord Ganesha, Lord Shiva, Lord Venkatesh, and Goddess Durga. The head priest at Ganesh Temple performs the prayers and worship rituals every morning. There is a separate kitchenette here where the prasadam or food offerings are prepared. Major Hindu festivals are celebrated in this temple and are attended by Hindu population living nearby.
How to Reach Ganesh Mandir
- Bus 33 to stop Prilly, Grand Vigne
- Ganesh Mandir Address: Avenue de la Rochelle 12, 1008 Prilly, Switzerland
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Ganesh Mandir Reviews & Ratings
Can you please be specific about the opening hours of this temple?Answer Report Abuse
Not sure. Try calling them at Ganesh Mandir contact number 095685 50775 for details regarding the same.Report Abuse