Prince Albert Historical Museum30 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 10 River Street, Prince Albert, SK S6V 8A9, Canada Map
- Phone: +1-3067642992
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
The Prince Albert Historical Museum is a popular history museum and one of the top attractions in the town of Prince Albert in Canada. Operated by the Prince Albert Historical Society, this museum is perfect for anyone interested in history. First Nations artefacts, an old fire truck, a fireman's pole, a Native Dugout Canoe, and the city archives are available on display at this museum. English-language audio-guides are available here.
- Prince Albert Historical Museum Address: 10 River Street, Prince Albert, SK S6V 8A9, Canada
- Prince Albert Historical Museum Contact Number: +1-3067642992
- Time required to visit Prince Albert Historical Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!