About Cleary Lake Regional Park, Prior Lake
Overview of Cleary Lake Regional Park
You are looking at travel information of Cleary Lake Regional Park in Prior Lake. Cleary Lake Regional Park is not generally crowded with tourists and visitors.
More about Prior Lake
Explore Cleary Lake Regional Park and other prime spots of the city using Prior Lake trip planner.
Add accommodation and hotels in Prior Lake that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Quality Inn Savage, Sandalwood Studios & Suites, Norwood Inn & Suites and Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville.
Curated Prior Lake vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Prior Lake and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
Share your experience - Rate Cleary Lake Regional Park, Prior Lake
Scenery is nice. Other campers are rude and the rules don't make sense. You can't bring your own wood to burn or buy from a gas station.. You have to buy the wet non usable wood they sell for 7.50 a bundle. (Bundle being enough for 3-4 hours if you can get it lit that is) you can't use any fallen wood or trees its punishable by a 98$ fine. The staff doesn't go over the rules or tell you this. They just hand you a information flyer and tell you to go to the " electric gate" which someone smashed through with there car ...so its just a gate. You can't have schnapps even though its 15% alcohol but you can have 25%alc wine. Also punishable by 100 $ fine for everyone at site. We packed up and left early due to the other campers reporting us saying we were being loud but they were screaming and smashing bottles we were barely above a loud whisper. Forget this place it is not a fun place to camp unless you're a family that is rich and r.v. Camps
Smal quiet place to fish or to take a walk. Their driving range is a bit too small but still works well to practice swings.
Very nice park. Kayak and canoe rentals were reasonable and a nice small lake
Thoroughly enjoyed the hike in tenting spot we had. Was a beautiful view and a nice beach...
Great park. Flat hiking and biking trails. The dog park on the south side is awesome.
- Other Attractions
- Bubblegum Alley
- Mission San Luis Obispo De Tolosa
- Avila Valley Barn
- Downtown Slo Farmer's Market
- Bishop Peak
- Performing Arts Center
- Edna Valley Vineyard
- San Luis Obispo Children's Museum
- San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden
- History Center And Museum Of San Luis Obispo County And Dallidet Adobe & Gardens
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Hotels Near Bubblegum Alley
- Cheap Hotels Near Mission San Luis Obispo De Tolosa
- Budget Hotels Near Avila Valley Barn
- Hotels Near Downtown Slo Farmer's Market
- Cheap Hotels Near Bishop Peak
- Budget Hotels Near Performing Arts Center
- Luxury Hotels Near Edna Valley Vineyard
- Luxury Hotels Near San Luis Obispo Children's Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near History Center And Museum Of San Luis Obispo County And Dallidet Adobe & Gardens
- City Tripplans
- Minneapolis June 2016
- 2 Days Trip to prior lake
- 1 Day Trip to prior lake
- 4 Day Trip to Minneapolis from Winnipeg
- 22 Day Trip to United States from Saint Cloud
- 7 Day Trip to Prior Lake, Livingston from Waterloo