Prison De Mons
About Prison De Mons, Prouvy
The belfry of Mons is one of the more recent among the belfries of Belgium and France. This belfry, classified in Belgium since 15 January 1936, belongs to the major cultural patrimony of Wallonia. and is classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1 December 1999. It is the only one in Belgium that is constructed in baroque style. With an altitude of 87 meters, it dominates the city of Mons, which is constructed on a hill itself.Wikipedia
Overview of Prison De Mons
Welcome to the page of Prison De Mons. This is a place of interest in the city of Prouvy in France. Although listed here, Prison De Mons is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in Prouvy.
More about Prouvy
Create a flawless plan, make use of Prouvy trip planner.
You can add cozy hotels in Prouvy like Campanile Valenciennes - Petite-forÃÂªt, HÃÂ´tel Akena City Saint-amand-les-eaux and Le Grand Hotel.
If you want to add the visit to Prison De Mons in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Prouvy vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Prouvy.
Share your experience - Rate Prison De Mons, Prouvy
Joli établissement, bondé...
C'est assez complet
- Other Attractions
- Mayflower Theatre
- Seacity Museum
- Hythe Ferry
- Tudor House And Garden
- Seadogz Rib Charter Limited
- Solent Sky Museum
- Powerboat Days
- The Common
- Red Lion Pub
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Mayflower Theatre
- Cheap Hotels Near Seacity Museum
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hythe Ferry
- Luxury Hotels Near Tudor House And Garden
- 5 Star Hotels Near Seadogz Rib Charter Limited
- Cheap Hotels Near Solent Sky Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Powerboat Days
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Common
- 5 Star Hotels Near Duck-2-water
- 5 Star Hotels Near Red Lion Pub