Events and Festivals in Providence
Though there are various festivals that takes place in the city throughout the years, here are some of the prominent ones that are greatly celebrated in Providence.
- The feast of St. Joseph: It is a popular festival celebrated in the Federal Hill in May.
- The Stroll: Held in October and June every year in the Federal Hill, the festival includes food and shopping of a variety of products.
- Foo Fest: AS220 hosts this urban street party which includes interactive art installations music m dance, games and more.
- Providence Sound Session: It is a series of summer music festival held at numerous clubs, cafes and parks throughout a week. It includes every kind of music you probably think of!
- Pridefest - Gay Pride Parade: It takes place is summer, usually in June, with events during the day and parade in the night. It is one of the most fun filled events in the city.
Trip plans for Providence
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Providence
Providence Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Providence
Downcity Providence Food TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Join this 3-hour small-group food tour to savor 6+ food tastings in one of America's top food cities with a professional guid...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Coventry
- Events & Festivals in Boston
- Events & Festivals in Salem
- Events & Festivals in Ipswich
- Events & Festivals in Hartford
- Events & Festivals in New Haven
- Events & Festivals in Tivoli
- Events & Festivals in New Paltz
- Events & Festivals in New York City
- Events & Festivals in Miami
- Events & Festivals in Los Angeles
- Events & Festivals in Chicago
- Events & Festivals in Las Vegas
- Events & Festivals in San Francisco
- Events & Festivals in Seattle