Though there are various festivals that takes place in the city throughout the years, here are some of the prominent ones that are greatly celebrated in Providence.
- The feast of St. Joseph: It is a popular festival celebrated in the Federal Hill in May.
- The Stroll: Held in October and June every year in the Federal Hill, the festival includes food and shopping of a variety of products.
- Foo Fest: AS220 hosts this urban street party which includes interactive art installations music m dance, games and more.
- Providence Sound Session: It is a series of summer music festival held at numerous clubs, cafes and parks throughout a week. It includes every kind of music you probably think of!
- Pridefest - Gay Pride Parade: It takes place is summer, usually in June, with events during the day and parade in the night. It is one of the most fun filled events in the city.