How to Reach Providence
The Easiest Way to Reach Providence
HOW TO GET TO PROVIDENCE
- By Plane: There are two airports in the Providence- T.F. Green Airport and Boston Logan Airport. While the former one offers many domestic flights to the varied destinations within United States, the latter caters to both national and international flights. T.F. Green, located near Warwick, is a cheap option to go for.
- By Train: Two major train services in the area caters to the travellers of Providence. A train run by MBTA spans the distance between Boston and Providence. Another option is Amtrak’s Acela and Regional which has routes connected from south, west and north. Services are frequent here.
- By Bus: There are few bus services available to commute to the city. RIPTA, Bonanza Bus Line, Greyhound Bus, Fung Wah Bus. Both RIPTA and Bonanza are major out of them providing transportation facilities from different countries.
- By Car: Depend on the city you are coming from you can choose the route. I-95 for Boston and New York, Rt 146 for Worchester, I-195 connects to Cape Cod and eastern Massachusetts as well.
- By Ferry: There are three ferry options- Providence to Newport Water Taxi, Block Island Ferry and Martha's Vineyard Ferry Service Vineyard Fast Ferry.
HOW TO GET AROUND PROVIDENCE
- On Foot: The downtown area which is the mostly frequented area is very small and can be easily covered on foot. Other districts can also be transversed easily.
- By Bus: RIPTA is one of the major bus facility in the area. The bus network is very efficient and it is a cheap way to traverse the city.
- By Car: One can always rent a car as it is very convenient to go places.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Providence and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Providence
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Providence. The most preferred mode of transport in Providence is Bike.
Average distance: 4.8 km Average time: 18.5 min
Bike 50%Bike 15 min Overall average time for 1.61 kms 15 min
Car 50%Driving 22 min Overall average time for 8 kms 22 min
- How to reach Cities Near Providence
- How to reach South Tamworth
- How to reach Baldwin Harbor
- How to reach North Eastham
- How to reach Charlton Depot
- How to reach Middlebury College
- How to reach Northfield
- How to reach Shrewsbury Township
- How to reach Palmyra Township
- How to reach Thompson And Meserve's Purchase
- How to reach Bow Bog
- How to reach Peapack And Gladstone
- How to reach Chester Township
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Engollan
- How to reach قطار
- How to reach Cleland
- How to reach Birkirkara Market
- How to reach Glendora
- How to reach Rečica Ob Savinji
- How to reach Pleasant Hill
- How to reach Glenvil
- How to reach Fontanelle
- How to reach Channel Islands Beach