Dunkin' Donuts Center843 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 La Salle Square, Providence, RI 02903, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4013316700
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Arena, Family And Kids
Built as a men's basketball indoor arena, this facility constructed in 1972 has gone on to become a multi-purpose Center used for everything from hockey, wrestling, to concerts, Comic Cons and conventions. Currently it is home to the Providence Bruins and the Providence College men's basketball team. Artists performing here have included David Bowie, Bee Gees, Janet Jackson, Eric Clapton and the Grateful Dead. The food and drink at the concession stand are supposed to be consistent and good. The management of the place is supposed to be excellent and ease of access is high. The bathrooms are clean and easily accessible. You can also book sections of the arena for your own event.
Dunkin' Donuts Center Travel Tips
- Paid parking available at North Garage Parking Lot, 99 West Exchange Street.
- Disabled accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dunkin' Donuts Center
- Ticket prices depend on the event, the seating and the day of the week.
Dunkin' Donuts Center Hours
- All times given here are for box office opening hours. Actual event and performance times will be different.
- Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm
- Closed Saturdays and Sundays unless there is an event.
How to Reach Dunkin' Donuts Center
- Buses 92 stop Atwells Opp Enterprise
- Buses 8X, 9X, 10X, 12X, 14, 20, 27, 28, 33, 49, 50, 56, 59X, 60, 61X, 65X, 66, 92, 95X stop Sabin Midblock RI Convention Center
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Providence before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Providence and book an accommodation of your choice.