Eglise De Notre Dame Des Anges4285 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Dumas street and, Surcoof St, Puducherry, India Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Walking Area, Architecture
This fairly simple and quite elegant church on Dumas road in Pondicherry is most definitely a must see. the name of the church translated to The Church of Our Lady of the Angles. Truly, this baby pink building has a divine angelic feel to it. The churches of Pondicherry are a part of the Legacy and hence certainly worth a visit and this one is no different.
Situated on two of the better known roads in the town, you are sure to come across this beautiful building at some point of time during your travels so if it does, it makes sense to take a good hard look from the inside.
Its amazing location at the Promenade facing the beautiful sea makes it a rare and lovely treat for the eyes. Do visit this while taking a walk down the promenade to have that complete experience of Pondicherry.
How to Reach Eglise De Notre Dame Des Anges
- GH Bus and Tempo Stop
- Café Lune
- Café des Arts
- Café Flunch
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Puducherry before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Puducherry and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Eglise De Notre Dame Des Anges Address: Dumas street and, Surcoof St, Puducherry, India
- Eglise De Notre Dame Des Anges Timing: 07:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Best time to visit Eglise De Notre Dame Des Anges(preferred time): 07:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
81.16% of people who visit Puducherry include Eglise De Notre Dame Des Anges in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
44.38% of people start their Eglise De Notre Dame Des Anges visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Eglise De Notre Dame Des Anges
66.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach Eglise De Notre Dame Des Anges
People normally club together Rock Beach and Church Of Our Lady Immaculate Conception while planning their visit to Eglise De Notre Dame Des Anges.