Are you looking for what to do in Puducherry?
PLACES TO SEE
Pondicherry is a tiny place but there is so much to see. The tinier, secluded spots around the town are equally lovely so do explore the place a lot. Here are some of the must sees:
- Auroville: Auroville, strictly speaking, is not a tourist attraction. It is a calm and peaceful community, dedicated to the unity of people. But it is precisely for this that it is a place worth seeing.
- Pondicherry Museum: Puducherry museum may be tiny but it is a must visit while here. What the museum lacks in size it makes up for in creativity. The miniscule place is a huge source of information.
- Promenade: The lovely area is perfect for a quiet evening with friends or family watching the sea ripple with waves or observing a ship sailing at a distance.
- Paradise Beach: Although there are no Sand beaches in Pondi, there are a few around which are worth the trip. The best of these is perhaps the Paradise beach. Interestingly, the beach is on an island and it can only be reached by boat and is just off the coast.
- The Sacred Heart of Jesus Church:If you happen to see the Sacred heart Church you won’t be able to help but go in. the building itself is so strinking that tourists will not be able to resist its charm.
Below we have a list of things to do in Puducherry and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Puducherry getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Puducherry with confidence.