Rosemount Museum60 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 419 W 14th St, Pueblo, CO 81003, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-7195455290
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Architecture , Exhibition
Rosemount Museum is a historical building located in Pueblo. It was built in the year 1893 by John A. and Margaret Thatcher, and was named so after Margaret's favourite flower. It was designed by the famous American architect Henry Hudson Holly. It is a typically Victorian style mansion with 37 rooms and emanates an air of magnificence. Now it is a museum and offers guided tours to visitors. The furnishings, accessories, decorative arts, paintings, custom paneling, wall and window treatments here are a fine specimen of 19th century design. It also has a gift shop from where you can purchase small gifts and souvenirs your your friends and family. Visit this museum for a historically enriching experience.
More about Pueblo
Use Pueblo trip planner to visit Rosemount Museum and many others to your visit.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Pueblo like Rodeway Inn Pueblo, Quality Inn & Suites Pueblo and Best Western Plus Eagleridge Inn & Suites.
Chalk out the best way to discover the city with Pueblo vacation packages. Check out various modes for how to reach Pueblo.
How to Reach Rosemount Museum
- By taxi
- Rosemount Museum Address: 419 W 14th St, Pueblo, CO 81003, USA, United States
- Rosemount Museum Contact Number: +1-7195455290
- Time required to visit Rosemount Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!