Museo Del AmbarCurrently Open
- Address: Calle 12 de Julio 24, Puerto Plata 57000, Dominican Republic Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8092444895
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Showcasing a unique collection of valuable Dominican amber, Museo Del Ámbar is one of the interesting places to visit in Puerto Plata. Many experts have claimed that the amber displayed at this museum is the most transparent in the world. Touring the museum, you will be able to see this semiprecious resin, which is nothing but tree sap that has hardened over millions of years, capturing numerous fossils of insects and plants. The museum building in itself makes for a sight to behold, showcasing the Victorian style of architecture.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Puerto Plata before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Puerto Plata and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museo Del Ambar Address: Calle 12 de Julio 24, Puerto Plata 57000, Dominican Republic
- Museo Del Ambar Contact Number: +1-8092444895
- Museo Del Ambar Timing: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!