Destiladeras BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Destiladeras Nayarit, Carretera Federal la Cruz de Huanacaxtle - Punta de Mita, Cruz de Huanacaxtle, NAY, Mexico, Puerto Vallarta
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Off Road, Water Body, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Resort
Destiladeras Beach - Review
A beautiful drive following north along the coastline will get you through this peaceful beach. Wide and clean, it is equally suited to casual swimming, sunbathing and surfing. The southern end of the beach gets a reasonable-sized waves about 1.5 meters high. Locals come here to fly their kites. Scenery wise, the beauty of this beach is enhanced by the surrounding cliffs of Punta del Burro. There are some beachside vendors that'll provide drinks and food. So you should not expect anything too special. In fact you should pack a picnic before coming here. The beach itself is not marked on the road, but if you search for the sign of the Nahui Resort, it marks the south end of the beach. The sand is very comfortable to walk on.
Destiladeras Beach Information
- Bring your own parasol and tower if you need them.
- No lifeguards here.
How To reach Destiladeras Beach by Public Transport
- Take PuntaMita bus at the WalMart across from the Marina.
- Drive to here.
- Take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Puerto Vallarta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Puerto Vallarta and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Destiladeras Beach
95% of people who visit Puerto Vallarta include Destiladeras Beach in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
67.28% of people start their Destiladeras Beach visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Destiladeras Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Destiladeras Beach
Destiladeras Beach Map
Destiladeras Beach Trips
Destiladeras Beach, Puerto Vallarta Reviews
All QuestionsDestiladeras beach
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames
- Saints Peter And Paul Catholic Church
- First Evangelical Free Church
- Christ Apostolic Faith Temple
- Baha'i Faith
- Cy Stephens Auditorium
- The Salt Company
- Zumwalt Station Park
- US Army Recruiting
- Chinese Evangelical Free Church Of Ames
- Clyde Williams Field
- Albrecht Christopher Asst
- Korean Christian Reformed Church