Events and Festivals in Puerto Vallarta
- March: Carnaval on the first Tuesday of the month. Happy kids everywhere in masks, performing in parades.
- May: Fiestas de Mayo: In the fields of El Pitillal, a charming and rustic fair of rural fun and games. Springbreakers arrive at the end of May.
- September: Mexico's independence: On the 15th, the main plaza holds a traditional 'Cry for Independence' ritual. There's a parade the next day, and a night of incredible fireworks.
- December: 12th: "Guadalupe" Processions: Parades, with folk performances, floats and fireworks. Technically, this is the city's birthday.
Trip plans for Puerto Vallarta
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Puerto Vallarta
Save 7%Ziplining in Puerto Vallarta: Original Canopy Tour48 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Fly through the rainforest, over the Orquideas River and right into a tequila bar and restaurant. Take a wild ride on Puerto ...
Save 7%Marietas Islands: Snorkel Cruise from Puerto Vallarta76 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
The Bay of Banderas and the Mexican Pacific offer a vast array of wildlife and are available for you to explore during this e...
Save 7%Puerto Vallarta Sunset Cruise and Candlelight Dinner Show76 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
By night, Las Caletas is transformed into a magical paradise and the perfect setting for this exclusive evening excursion. Rh...
Small-Group Half-Day Whale-Watching Tour in Puerto Vallarta6 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Enjoy a small-group marine eco-activity where you'll be able to witness the power and gentleness of magnificent animals: Hump...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Nuevo Vallarta
- Events & Festivals in Bucerías
- Events & Festivals in Mismaloya
- Events & Festivals in La Cruz De Huanacaxtle
- Events & Festivals in Yelapa
- Events & Festivals in Sayulita