Folklore Bazaar Old Town Vallarta26 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Olas Altas 433, Olas Altas, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Specialty Shop
Far away from tourist eyes, usually in the countryside, there are many families whose only marketable skill is that of an artisan. These people from all over the country's many regions - Jalisco, Chiapas, Michoacan, Oaxaca - use museum shops like these to showcase their works. All items here, simple or exquisite, are handcrafted. The curators have a good eye, are knowledgeable about the works, and also very accommodating with regard to payment and shipping.
Folklore Bazaar Old Town Vallarta Travel Tips
- There are actually two locations for this shop. The second location can be found at the following address: Paseo Díaz Ordaz 732, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico.
How to Reach Folklore Bazaar Old Town Vallarta
- Walk, drive or take a taxi.
- Bus stop nearby.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Puerto Vallarta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Puerto Vallarta and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.78% of people who visit Puerto Vallarta include Folklore Bazaar Old Town Vallarta in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
55.56% of people start their Folklore Bazaar Old Town Vallarta visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Folklore Bazaar Old Town Vallarta
88.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Folklore Bazaar Old Town Vallarta