Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
About Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta - Address
Address: Marina Vallarta, 48450 Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 6.7K times in trip plans
Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is not a commercial marina. Rather, it's a business, residential and resort area with a catchy name. That said, it does have a marina of sorts for private vessels - yachts, boats and charters. It's nice to stroll past them at sunrise on sunset on the Marina's boardwalk. On the boardwalk you'll also find jewellery shops, antique stores, restaurants, spas, cafes and confectionaries. Atop a lighthouse you can enjoy a drink and a view (best at sunset). Strolling on ahead, close to the entrance, you'll see a landmark whale statue. The area away from the water is rather famous for some upscale and world class golf-courses. The place is basically a home for rich people.
How To reach Marina Vallarta by Public Transport
- Take a taxi.
- There should be a bus stop nearby.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Puerto Vallarta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Puerto Vallarta and book an accommodation of your choice.
Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta Reviews - Write a Review
Marina Vallarta is an amazing location #welovepv
- Nearby Attractions
- Club Regina Puerto Vallarta
- Sheraton Buganvilias
- Hotel El Pescador
- V Azul Vallarta - Luxury Vacation Rental
- El Carboncito
- Hotel Eloisa
- Holiday Inn Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Puerto Vallarta
- What to See in 48 Hours in Puerto Vallarta
- What to See in 72 Hours in Puerto Vallarta
- How to Spend 5 Days in Puerto Vallarta
- How to Spend 6 Days in Puerto Vallarta
- How to Spend 7 Days in Puerto Vallarta