Playa Camarones21 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Febronio Uribe, Las Glorias, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Restaurant, Leisure, Family And Kids
As far as looks go, this beach is equal to the Los Muertos beach to the south in most ways, though there is no pretty boardwalk attracting hordes of tourists. That's probably why the locals favour it more. There are a handful of tasty restaurants along the beach, but no gear renting outfits. So though you can snorkel and scuba dive here, you'll have to bring your own equipment. The waters are usually gentle but can occasionally get rough. Ask the locals when the best time to head out deeper is. It's a great place from where to catch the sunset.
How to Reach Playa Camarones
- Walk, drive, or take a taxi.
- Bus stop nearby.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Puerto Vallarta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Puerto Vallarta and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Playa Camarones Address: Febronio Uribe, Las Glorias, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
- Playa Camarones Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Playa Camarones(preferred time): 06:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Playa Camarones: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.55% of people who visit Puerto Vallarta include Playa Camarones in their plan
40% of people start their Playa Camarones visit around 12 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Playa Camarones
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Playa Camarones
People normally club together Strana and Seminario Auxiliar Ahualulco De Mercado while planning their visit to Playa Camarones.